Gönderen Konu: Koç Luke Walton  (Okunma sayısı 9724 defa)

0 Üye ve 2 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Pardus

• Sophomore
  • İleti: 355
  • MAMBA 4 LIFE
Ynt: Koç Luke Walton
« Yanıtla #20 : 03 Şubat 2019, 08:54 »
Beasley galiba sıkıntı çıkaran

Çevrimdışı Pardus

• Sophomore
  • MAMBA 4 LIFE

Çevrimdışı Hollywood

• Superstar
  • İleti: 2,284
« Yanıtla #22 : 03 Şubat 2019, 09:31 »

Çevrimdışı Pardus

• Sophomore
  • MAMBA 4 LIFE
« Yanıtla #23 : 03 Şubat 2019, 09:36 »
Ulan ne umduk ne bulduk şu sezondan ya. Playoff potasında değiliz, takım cadı kazanı, kim gidecek kim kalacak belli değil. Daha çekilecek çilemiz var anlaşılan

Çevrimdışı yituruz

• Yazar
  • Hall of Fame
  • İleti: 3,538
  • I wanna be the best
« Yanıtla #24 : 03 Şubat 2019, 09:38 »
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1091940029746896896

Haksız sayılmazlar.

Haksiz sayilirlar cunku adi cikan veteranlardan Lance ve Mcgee'nin cok bir soz hakki yok. Beasley ise kesinlikle hakli. Buyuk olasilikla Beasley'e yanlamislardir onlar da:D

Çevrimdışı yituruz

• Yazar
  • Hall of Fame
  • İleti: 3,538
  • I wanna be the best
« Yanıtla #25 : 03 Şubat 2019, 09:45 »
Tarafli da bakiyor olabilirim ama ben genel medya kanallarinin bu kadar dramatize edip sonra lokal kanallarin boyle olmadi diye yalanladigi arka arkaya bu kadar olay gormemistim hic.

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/1091948234564497409?s=19

Çevrimdışı Hollywood

• Superstar
  • İleti: 2,284
« Yanıtla #26 : 03 Şubat 2019, 09:54 »
Haksiz sayilirlar cunku adi cikan veteranlardan Lance ve Mcgee'nin cok bir soz hakki yok. Beasley ise kesinlikle hakli. Buyuk olasilikla Beasley'e yanlamislardir onlar da:D

Yeni bir şey değil ki. Walton'ın rotasyonları 2016-17'den beri rezalet. Hiç düzeltemedi.

Çevrimdışı vence

• Administrator
  • Rookie
  • İleti: 167
  • Bombardier
« Yanıtla #27 : 13 Şubat 2019, 20:52 »
Silverscreenandroll'un yorumlarında rastladım. Yazan vatandaş güzel bir Walton analizi yapmış.

Alıntı
We’ll never know where jerking Randle’s minutes around came from. Was it the FO trying to raise Nance’s trade value or was Luke really dumb enough to start our best player last season off the bench? I don’t know the answer. I was really shocked at changing things up so drastically and starting Bullock immediately after the trade. It makes no damn sense to me. Bullock isn’t a star and doesn’t know the playbook. Why should he be starting ahead of Rondo? Don’t get me started with closing games last season with IT and leaving Lonzo on the bench. I remember IT getting outrebounded in clutch situations while our best rebounding guard was sitting with a towel on his shoulders.

I think Luke’s offensive ideal – a read and react system makes a ton of sense, but such a system should be built on a foundation of a playbook and Spurs-like rules for making quick decisions with the ball. During Steve Kerr’s first season coaching the Warriors (Luke was there as an assistant) he spent the first two weeks leading the team in fundamental passing drills. I remember Andrew Bogut telling Bill Simmons it was like they were back in high school. Kerr told them if they could improve their passing, they could compete for a championship — and that’s exactly what they did. In Luke’s last two seasons, he spent the first several weeks doing defensive drills. He instituted zero offensive plays. How does he expect a team to run a complex read and react system without a system?

His switch everything defense was an abysmal failure his first season but it actually started working last season with Lonzo and was even better this season — with Lonzo. Without Lonzo, it just doesn’t work. LeBron gives Carmelo Anthony level of effort on defense. Why are we still running the switch everything scheme? We’d be better off playing man and the occasional zone while Lonzo is out.

I think Luke is a likable guy with a great outlook on life. I think that will get him far in the coaching ranks one day, but I don’t think he’s the right guy for this team today. He’s not strong with rotations, with installing an offensive playbook, nor is he strong with adjusting on the fly. Brian Shaw was a mediocre head coach, but a change in energy could positively impact this team. I see no reason not to make the change right now and then make a long term hire this summer. No matter who is head coach, if Lonzo doesn’t get back after six weeks, our playoff chances are looking way worse than I ever imagined they’d be this season.

Çevrimdışı Matches Malone

• Rookie
  • İleti: 16
« Yanıtla #28 : 14 Şubat 2019, 00:02 »
https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status/1095781590930644992

Anlaşılan yönetim taraftarla farklı düşünüyor Walton konusunda.
Losing Michael Jackson is a handicap. It's the Lakers trying to win a championship without Kobe Bryant.

Çevrimdışı DeadAsDeadCanBe

• Superstar
  • İleti: 1,549
« Yanıtla #29 : 05 Mart 2019, 09:31 »
Clippers maçı sırasında röportajını gösterdiler. "Maç ölüm kalım maçı değil, kazansak da olur kaybetsek de." minvalinden gerzek açıklamalar yaptı.

Kovun artık şu şadırvan suratlı herifi.